Heritage Fest Online 2023
ISKCON Samskriti, the cultural wing of ISKCON Bangalore, presents Heritage Fest 2023!
Heritage Fest is the biggest cultural carnival filled with contests for students from Pre-nursery (Age-3 years) to Class X (Age-15 years), celebrating India’s vibrant culture and traditions. Heritage Fest also provides a wonderful opportunity to children to participate online and showcase their talents and to win rewards and recognition on a global platform. The offline and online competitions include Classical Dance, Vocal Music, Bhagavad Gita shloka recitation, Storytelling, Vedic Chants, Elocution, and more.
Dates to be kept in mind:
Launch date: July 7th, 2023
Last date for registration: August 26th , 2023
Last date for submission of entries: August 30th, 2023
- All characters, situations, performances, dialogues, scripts, costumes etc. should be based on Vedic scriptures only. For authenticity, please refer the books authored by His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.
- All the online events are SOLO events.
- The registration form is given at the bottom of this page.
- During registration, please select the relevant age category to know the events that you are eligible for.
- Registration Fee is Rs. 100/- per event.
- Participation in multiple events is allowed.
- Once the registration is done, the participant will receive a unique registration ID through email. This registration ID needs to be mentioned in the submission form.
- The performances of the participant should be video recorded and uploaded on the submission page of the Heritage Fest link on the ISKCON Samskriti website.
- The link for the submission page will be sent automatically to your registered email id at the time of registration.
- All participants will get an e-certificate from ISKCON Samskriti.
- Please refer to the demo videos and images to get more clarity on the procedure to submit your entries.
- No submissions will be entertained after the last date.
- The winners for each event will be judged by professionals who are experts in their fields.
- Judges’ decision will be final.
- The results will be announced on our website and the same will be communicated to the participants