– ISKCON Bangalore is hosting this program. You are providing your information to ISKCON and not to any other party. The information provided will be protected.
– We reserve the right to cancel or amend the online programs and the accompanying terms and conditions without notice.
– Entry into the online programs will be deemed as acceptance of all these terms and conditions.
– All notifications and program related communication will be through electronic mode of communication.
– In case of contests held as part of our online programs, prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute a prize with another of equivalent value.
– You warrant to us that you registered with us for any of the available programs under ISKCON Samskriti, that you own all of the copyright in those entries, and that our use of the entries in accordance with these rules will not infringe on any person’s intellectual property rights or other legal rights.
– You grant to us an exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable licence to copy, store, edit, distribute, transmit or publish your entries, wherever applicable.
– We may undertake publicity activities relating to all our program related participations, competitions and awards, if any. The participants therefore agree to the use of their name, surname, photograph, prize details and disclosure of town or region of residence in any post-prize-winning publicity campaigns.