1. Are demo classes available for parents?
Yes. Demo video links are provided on the website.
2. Are there any other modules like dance, music?
Yes. We will be introducing more courses next year.
3. Can we interchange courses?
No. Once a course is selected, it cannot be interchanged with any other course.
4. Can we cancel the course? What is the cancellation policy?
1. You may opt out of the course any time.
• If the registration is cancelled before the course start date, you are entitled for a full refund.
• If the registration is cancelled before the completion of 10 sessions, 50% of the amount paid will be refunded.
• No refund will be entertained after this stage.
2. In case of cancellation, please write to us at [email protected]
3. The refund approximately takes 5 – 7 working days from the date of cancellation.
5. Are you providing the materials for Art & Craft?
No. Materials need to be purchased by the participants. The list will be shared.
6. Will you be providing the recorded sessions?
Recorded videos will be provided only to those students who miss the sessions due to some unforeseen circumstances.
7. Will you be providing any reference/reading material for the courses offered?
Yes, as per the syllabus.
8. Will you provide any course completion certificate?
Yes, a printable e-certificate will be provided.
9. What will be the group size?
A group may have 20-30 children, but for each course it could vary.
10. What will be the mode of communication?
All official communication will be through emails. Please check your mails regularly. Please save the following email ids on your contact list:
11. Can a participant register for more than one course at a time?
Yes, the courses are scheduled in such a way that it is possible to take part in more than one course at a time.
12. When will you share the links for the course?
All the details will be sent over email, after registration.
13. What should I do if the payment is made, but there is no confirmation email from your side?
Please reach out to our customer service.
14. Is there an EMI option available for the fee payment?
The course fee for Vedic Maths and Art & Craft can be paid in two installments.
15. What will be the duration of each session?
All sessions are for a duration of 1hour, with exceptions for Mantra Meditation and Gita quest Junior, which are for 30 mins and 45 mins respectively.